ALBACON PROGRAMMING October 8-10, 2010
Thursday October 7, 2010
- There will be a reception at 7:30 in Poolside for early arrival writers, artists and creators.
Friday October 8, 2010
Saturday October 9, 2010
Sunday October 10, 2010
Signings will be in the Dealer's Room, Guilder
ConSuite is Room 241
Readings and Coffee Conversations are in Albany (first floor)
Gaming is in Poolside(first floor)
Videos are in Rooms 239 and 243 (HD Video Room and SD Video Room)
Friday 4 pm - 2 am
Saturday 9 am - 2 am
Sunday 9 am - 3 pm
The following companies have agreed to let Albacon to show their titles:
FUNimation Entertainment, Ltd.
- NB: This is a WORK-IN-PROGRESS. For changes, additions or deletions, please contact the Programming Chair. If you have last minute alterations, be sure to get them in as soon as possible. They will not be in the souvenir book, but they will be reflected on the pocket program.
- Panels in general should run 50 minutes, with 5 minutes to wrap up and 5 minutes to clear the room for the next group.
- We ask attendees to follow basic rules of etiquette.
- See the hotel's function room floor plan.
- Visit the main Albacon web page for biographies and details about the event.